Monday, May 23, 2005

Just one of those days

Here is something that happened some time ago but I thought I'd go ahead and write it for others to get a kick out of. We all make mistakes, we all do dumb things and sometimes a part of us is just not where it should be, mainly our minds. So I now give you a perfect example of the above mentioned. I hope you enjoy it.
My mother is a home health care aide. She is helping to care for a lady with Multiple Sclerosis. One morning after giving her patient a bath she was ready to apply the deodorant. (Now you must understand that during all of this they are having a nice talk.) She began to lift up the lady's breast and put the deodorant there; the lady then asked, "Ruth, what are you doing?"
I can tell you I would have loved to be a fly on the wall that morning. I have taken care of this lady myself to help my mother out and I can tell you that I have done some silly things too, but this absolutely takes the cake.

No comments: