Tuesday, September 27, 2005

UPS and FED EX

Sorry it has been so long since I posted anything. Life has been keeping me busy and am now trying to recover from a stubborn cold or flu bug.

Something I ordered in the mail came the other day and it really made me laugh. I haven't quite figured out what happened to cause this to happen but it was simply this...the UPS man delivered the package but when I opened the UPS box my actual item was inside a sealed FED EX package. I have never received something that came by two competing companies. How often does this happen?

Oh well, I thought it was interesting and thought some of you out there might get a kick out of it. I sure did. You just never know what you'll get in the mail these days. Makes me wonder if UPS was less expensive than FED EX. One things is for sure, both delivered at the same time.

No comments: