Friday, June 12, 2009

Just a Little Thought

I was thinking about some things in my life that I knew the Lord wanted me to give up but I didn't want to give them up.  The right thing to do is to give them up, I mean if the flesh loves them so much then it needs to go. So I went and picked up my Bible and began reading from the book of Proverbs and the Lord spoke to my heart saying,
"It's in the things that are hardest to give up that you gain the most."
So with that thought I picked up the thing and gave it to God.
Proverbs 14:8
¶ The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.
Proverbs 14:15
¶ The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.
Proverbs 14:16
¶ A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Amy! Moving forward as we grow in the TRUTH! As Rev Hicks says so much..."Ain't God Good"!
Have a blessed Saturday.
Rhonda Rhodes from arkansas