Thursday, April 5, 2007

Still Here

I just want everyone to know that I am still here. So much has been happening and there has just not been time to blog.
My son bought a house and it is just so wonderful to be out of the apartment and into a place that has lots of space!
We live on 1.67 acres and it is just gorgeous. I love looking out my window seeing the beauty out there rather than a brick wall.
I am so blessed. We have a dog named Snow and he is very sweet and loving. He is a very good watch dog but I'm sure if you went up and said hello to him, he'd let you right in.
Our neighbors are very nice and these days you just can't put a price on good neighbors.

I could go on and on about this place but this entry is mainly to let you know that I am still here and hope to get to blogging again soon.

No comments: