Friday, March 4, 2005

E-Sword

Do you want to have fun studying the Bible and have all your resources at your finger tips? Well, have you heard about E-Sword? It's a free Bible study program you can get online at www.e-sword.net. I use it all the time, it's fantastic! It contains Bibles, dictionaries, and commentaries, not to mention a whole lot of nice features. You can even keep your study notes. There are several books available and a great screen saver.

If you are looking for a real good and complete Bible program give this a try, you'll be glad you did. I've been using the program for several years now but just started using the screen saver yesterday. I enjoy looking up at my computer and seeing the scriptures. Anyway, I encourage you to try it out and if you do try it and use it you might want to thank the man who put it all together at absolutely no cost; he did an awesome job! I've seen other Bible programs out there that cost a lot of money but they just don't compare to E-Sword and all it has to offer.

No comments: