Monday, March 7, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me

Yes, that's right, Happy Birthday to me!

March 5th was my birthday and it was great! I have to say it was one of the best I have had in a very long time. My son was so good to me. He took me out to the Aquarium which I absolutely loved. I love fish and so this was a very special thing to go see. Then he took me out to lunch, where I had salmon for my meal; like I said, I like fish. The whole day was just fantastic.

Being a single parent can be hard especially during special occasions. You have to take care of everything for the child, and it is fine but what made this special is that my son is now old enough to take charge of the day and also pay for things on his own. There is just something extra special when it’s done for you.

If you want to read about a really funny thing that happened that day you can read about it on my son's website at The Digital Duck.

No comments: