Thursday, January 27, 2005

Taking time to Give Thanks

I wasn't sure what to post about today but I wanted to put something up here. I have been fighting some kind of cold bug and so I am not feeling too well. Apparently it is something that is going around. I came across a couple of things that I thought were good just to think about. I enjoy things like this because they make me stop and reflect on things that otherwise would just pass me by. So I put them here for all to enjoy or at least give some thought to.
GRACE = God’s Riches At Christ’s Expense
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.
I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. Just to take a moment out of our busy day to think and remember what the Lord has done for us and given to us. The Bible says, "In everything give thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." (1 Thessalonians 5:18) Just thought it an appropriate verse for the above mentioned.

Hope you all have a blessed day.

No comments: